GPX CI3807B iPod Clock Radio - LCD - Dual Alarm - FM, AM

GPX CI3807B iPod Clock Radio - LCD - Dual Alarm - FM, AM
  • Please see the above description.

I bought this item for my sister for her bday to go with her iPOD. At first it worked great but after a fe months, the time on the clock stopped working and it just stopped working all together.

Buy GPX CI3807B iPod Clock Radio - LCD - Dual Alarm - FM, AM Now

I was really excited to get this product. My iPhone stopped playing sound unless I had it plugged into something.

I got it and plugged it in immediately. Surely enough it would do the job, except it didn't charge the phone.

Whatever, I just fully charged my phone before putting it on at night& charged it back to full battery in my car the next day on the way to work.

One day I come home& it's just a blue screen. It's not responding to anything. So, now it just sits on my floor taking up space.

They people I ordered from were extremely fast to deliver the product. So if I ever need anything else they have I'll order from them. I just won't order another one of these.

0 comments:

Post a Comment