Logic3 LCD Pro Dock 30-Pin iPod/iPhone

Logic3 LCD Pro Dock 30-Pin iPod/iPhone
  • Intelligent LCD Multi function RF Remote to browse and navigate iPod / iPhone menus from anywhere in the room
  • Docking Station for re-charging, video and audio output for iPod / iPhone
  • LCD RF remote works from across the room, no line of sight needed
  • Includes iPod Universal Dock (Compatible with most iPods with 30-pin Dock Connector), Component Video & Audio A/V Cables
  • Includes AC Adaptor for recharging iPod / iPhone

The LCD Pro Dock is awesome! I do not agree with Oldfred's review.

Easy to set up, easy to use. The video quality is great and the sound quality is even better. I've bought several Logic3 products and have never been disappointed. I still use the the Logic3 iStation I bought back in 2004!

My LCD Pro Dock gets used almost daily and is worth every penny I paid. Love it, Love it!

Buy Logic3 LCD Pro Dock 30-Pin iPod/iPhone Now

USA buyers take note. There is no USA power outlet adaptor included. I had to get one from Radio Shack. I hooked up the unit to my stereo receiver (audio only), put my ipod into the dock and synced the remote. Its response is slow and the screen is small but it worked. The real problem with this unit is the sound quality. I'd been using a simple 1/8" to phono out cable to connect the ipod to my receiver and the sound was surprisingly good. But when I started listening to the Logic3 I immediately noticed a big difference. Bass was significantly reduced and ill-defined and the mids and highs were harsh and brittle. Unacceptable, really. I did a back to back comparison between the two hookups to make sure my ears weren't fooling me. Same result. So I sent the Logic3 back for a refund. The whole experience was disappointing, to say the least.

Anybody want to buy a $10 UK to USA power adaptor?

Read Best Reviews of Logic3 LCD Pro Dock 30-Pin iPod/iPhone Here

I needed a remote for an iPod Classic that lives on a high shelf in our outdoor gazebo (where we have a projector, screen, and surround sound also setup). The LCD screen is a tad dark outdoors during the day (maybe there's a way to adjust), but what a BRILLIANT idea to be able to see everything on your iPod right there on the remote rather than craning your neck to look at the actual iPod on a high shelf. And the remote was already synched to the dock when I plugged it in; I didn't have to do anything to set it up other than plug in the dock's power and audio cables)! I haven't tried video yet but other reviews on Amazon and elsewhere have high praise (although note, what comes out of iPod is not 1080, so don't expect 1080 through the dock).

You have option of using headphone jack (if it's on the top of your iPod) or audio jacks on dock for music, but volume works differently depending on what you choose; it's only adjustable with remote if you go through dock. If you don't go through dock, you just adjust volume on your receiver/amp. However, I believe the sound is better if you go through the headphone jack. I'm a bit of an audiophile but am trying hard not to care about this as it is an outdoor setup, after all, and it's more convenient not to have to plug in that extra cord. Most people would never notice the difference.

In the gazebo (10 x 12' wood), the remote has no problem keeping the connection to the dock. But I lose the connection as soon as I step outside the gazebo. This could be due to a lot of things, but it's worth mentioning that keeping a connection may be a tad difficult if you're not right in the near vicinity (although note, it's a radio signal between the remote and dock so you don't need to be pointing the remote at the dock to get it to work).

All in all, LOVE IT! This solved a huge audio problem for our setup outside and I couldn't be happier with it.

Want Logic3 LCD Pro Dock 30-Pin iPod/iPhone Discount?

Absolutely hands down love this device. I am a music junkie and recently hooked my whole home up from one location. I wanted to play my extensive itunes library anywhere in the house from my 1 ipod. I couldnt find anything that didnt need to be out in the open or something where I physically had to change the ipod. This lets me see what my ipod is doing from anywhere in the house... even from my back yard. I would highly recommend this to anyone.

Work well my only wish is that the remotes range is longer. Although I was thirty feet away it does not transmit well through walls

0 comments:

Post a Comment