UNLOCKED QWERTY DUAL SIM QUAD BAND FM GSM CELL PHONE i5 PRO BLACK

UNLOCKED QWERTY DUAL SIM QUAD BAND FM GSM CELL PHONE i5 PRO BLACKI purchased this little phone in white. It is unlocked and has 2 sims card holder and one for a small micros sd slot for memory. The camera works, the text and phone works just fine, but I can't get the alarm clock to work. It also always says A.M. no matter whether it is am or pm. So I set it to 24 hr format to just keep from getting confused. It does keep time ok. The battery does not hold hold charge for very long, the ad I saw said that a Nokia battery was available was compatible for it, although I have no idea which Nokia battery that would be, and I have had a lot of Nokia phones and they tend to hold charge for a long time so I assume that would be because they have good batteries. I don't have internet on my phone so I cannot comment on whether that works well or not. It is a nice little phone and I don't know why I can't get the alarm to work, I have set alarms in a lot of other phones without any problems.

loved it. It was just what I thought........ .................. ................. ................. ........ ... .... .... .. . . . .

Buy UNLOCKED QWERTY DUAL SIM QUAD BAND FM GSM CELL PHONE i5 PRO BLACK Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment