Timex T313B Auto-Set Dual-Alarm Clock Radio (Black)

Timex T313B Auto-Set Dual-Alarm Clock Radio
  • 2-alarm clock radio with large snooze bar and 90-minute programmable sleep timer
  • 18-program station memory with auto station setting (12 FM, 6 AM)
  • Wake to radio or buzzer
  • Auto time and date setting with 100-year calendar and auto Daylight Savings adjustments
  • Backlit LCD with 3-position brightness control

I bought this clock as a birthday gift for my husband. He really wanted a dual-alarm clock that had separate settings for weekdays and weekends. He also wanted one he could read at night without putting on his glasses. This clock does both and does them beautifully! It's a very intuitive design I didn't even need to read the directions in order to set it up. I literally plugged it into the wall and the clock set itself to the correct time. The clockface is easy to read at night. The radio works well and the whole unit takes up only about 4 square inches of space on the nightstand. It's a great unit and we are both very pleased!

Buy Timex T313B Auto-Set Dual-Alarm Clock Radio (Black) Now

I didn't buy this for the alarm, though I do use it in a pinch. I bought this to replace an AM/FM radio, and I was amazed at the sound that this puts out. It sounds like stereo, and it's preset "equalizer" is just the right mix of bass and treble. FM sounds great!

And the auto time set is great. When that feature first came out, you were look at $75 minimum just for a clock. Now we use this one as the standard by which to set all the other clocks in the house.

And, again, it's only $30.

Read Best Reviews of Timex T313B Auto-Set Dual-Alarm Clock Radio (Black) Here

I have had this clock for years and it is the best alarm clock I have ever had. A few great features are: the radio sound is great, it automatically sets the time, duel alarms are perfect for my husband and me, weekday/weekend option is great, and it has a back-up system if the power goes out. We have the clock on our boat so the back-up system is wonderful for when we go out sailing for an extended period of time. It goes into a power saving mode and the batteries seem to last forever.

My one problem with the clock is a feature that used to be great and has become a problem. The clock is designed to reset for daylight savings time. When they changed the date for daylight saving it caused the problem. The clock now resets on the wrong date. So this morning my husband got into the car and found out that he is an hour late for work. Today is not daylight savings day; it is the day that used to be daylight savings time (that excuse is a little more difficult to explain). I am currently online to find a way to fix the problem because it is a perfect clock for me otherwise.

Want Timex T313B Auto-Set Dual-Alarm Clock Radio (Black) Discount?

I purchased this clock for my daughter because I've been using this same clock for years. It works great, aside from occasionally screwing up on the daylight savings time. The dual alarms are perfect and easy to turn on and off without having to reset for the following day and the clock itself is compact so it doesn't take up a lot of space on the nightstand.

This radio for the price performs great. I could have paid more, but this fit the purpose.

0 comments:

Post a Comment