SC-NVA5 Wired Color CCTV Security Camera with AC Adapter

SC-NVA5 Wired Color CCTV Security Camera with AC Adapter
  • AC Power Adapter IncludedBattery Power Adapter IncludedHigh sensitivity (0.5 Lux)Easily Build your own Security System
  • Connect the pinhole to any standard television or VCR with the RCA cable (cable not included)
  • Plug the AC-DC +8V 200mA Power Adapter into the power jack of the camera Adjust the lens of the camera to its best position
  • Dimensions: 0.875 oz. (Net Weight) 1.125 oz. (Gross Weight) 0.725 inches x 0.875 inches x 0.875 inches (W x L x H)
  • Retail Package Content: Color Camera Battery Power Adapter AC Power Adapter

This small camera worked great out of the box. I set it up in our vacation cabin and it gives a nice view of the whole room. I connected it to an inexpensive video capture card and will be able to access it via via the internet (we have Hughes Satellite internet). I will be able to check the cabin from home to make sure that everything is alright. I may purchase more of these to put at the front door and other locations. For the money you can't beat this camera. I'm not sure how well it will work out for an outdoor location, but I am pleased with the indoor picture-it looks much like a picture that you see from security cameras, certainly not high resolution, but for money I don't think you will find a better bargain.

Buy SC-NVA5 Wired Color CCTV Security Camera with AC Adapter Now

Just got this today. Hooked it up straight to my tv to test it. There was no color, and the picture was very jumpy, like a vcr will do when the tracking needs adjusting...only, as far as I can tell, there's no way to adjust it!. It came in an original, unopened package, but no instructions/troubleshooting guide was included. So I looked it up. Apparently this product used to be good, but the quality has since been downgraded drastically. It's supposably got night vision, but what used to be infrared sensors are now just fake pieces of plastic. Apparently the microphone has been removed also. Now I have a camera that is basically useless. Always read up on a product before you buy!

Read Best Reviews of SC-NVA5 Wired Color CCTV Security Camera with AC Adapter Here

great quality/sharpness/color, can easily see individual leaves blowing in yard from 20-30 feet. latest version of camera doesn't have a microphone and IR leds have been replaced with black plastic pieces.

make sure to focus camera (twist lens) for best picture.

Want SC-NVA5 Wired Color CCTV Security Camera with AC Adapter Discount?

bought to spy on my self while I sleep. the wife said I was doing some crazy stuff in my sleep. so wanted a cheap way to watch my self sleep. a real camcorder is expensive. didnt need sound. picture reselution is ok. not high quality and a little grainy. but is a security cam so this is normal. very small and compact. could hide it well. doesnt do well in low light though. just hook up to vcr and have fun with it.

I just received this item, and I am livid. . . the picture on the website CLEARLY shows the camera with 6 ir LEDs. . . but when you get the product, there's just little black plastic nubs where the LEDs should be. I needed this as an IR camera. . . I guess I got swindled.

Thanks, Guys. You got my money, now there's nothing I can do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment