Kaito KA300 Solar/Hand Crank AM/FM Emergency Radio with Digital Alarm Clock, Cell Phone Charger & 3-

Kaito KA300 Solar/Hand Crank AM/FM Emergency Radio with Digital Alarm Clock, Cell Phone Charger & 3-LED Flashlight
  • 4-way powered emergency hand crank & solar AM/FM clock radio with alarm
  • Compact and stylish design with scratch-resistant & water-resistant rubberized finish
  • 5V DC input for charging the built-in battery and output for charging cell phones, smart phones & other compatible portable devices
  • Back-lit digital display and alarm clock
  • Built-in 3-LED super bright flashlight

Everything works as described. Compact size and light weight product. Perfect for my needs.

Flashlight is bright. Solar and USB charging options mean you can charge on the go.

Buy Kaito KA300 Solar/Hand Crank AM/FM Emergency Radio with Digital Alarm Clock, Cell Phone Charger & 3- Now

So far looks awesome! It is smaller than I expected, which for me is great! I got it for a go-pack. Cranks very easily and I'm not afraid to break the crank when I wind it. Great reception and it have amazing sound for such a small thing. Overall, very satisfied as of right now... Might update it later after some use...

Read Best Reviews of Kaito KA300 Solar/Hand Crank AM/FM Emergency Radio with Digital Alarm Clock, Cell Phone Charger & 3- Here

My grandson loves this little radio and carries it with him everywhere. Loves to crank it and change the channels!

Want Kaito KA300 Solar/Hand Crank AM/FM Emergency Radio with Digital Alarm Clock, Cell Phone Charger & 3- Discount?

as far as I know the radio is fine--it was given as a gift on Christmas and my son lives in another state. All I can testify to is that anything I have purchased through Amazon has been satisfactory.

0 comments:

Post a Comment