Sound Storm Laboratories M330USA Drop Down Detachable, CD/MP3, AM/FM Receiver with Front Aux In, US

Sound Storm Laboratories M330USA  Drop Down Detachable, CD/MP3, AM/FM Receiver with Front Aux In, USB, SD card & Wireless Remote, 60W x 4
  • USB Port
  • SD/MMC Card Slot
  • Front AUX Input
  • 30 Station Presets, 18 FM/12 AM
  • Wireless Remote Control

I have not used this item yet but it will be a nice addition to my antique Jeep piskup

Buy Sound Storm Laboratories M330USA Drop Down Detachable, CD/MP3, AM/FM Receiver with Front Aux In, US Now

All of the advertised features work but I'm disappointed in a few things;

1) It's been in my car for about a month now and I have had to reset (there is a reset button to re-initailize the radio which removes all settings) it 3 times now. I'm hopeful I wouldn't have to keep doing this. If I do, I will be returning it.

2) The tuning knob is very shallow and hard to operate.

3) It struggles to play CD's that are recorded in MP3.... takes a very long time to read and somethings it just gets lost and you have to switch modes and try again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment