Sony ICF-C25 - Clock radio

Sony ICF-C25 - Clock radioThis is a pretty decent clock. 9 minute snooze is better than 10, I think. I had a clock once with an adjustable sleep timer. This one is fixed at 59 minutes.

I think I've had this clock for 20 some years maybe more. It still works just fine. Problem is my pet rabbit chewed thru the power cord. Have been looking on Amazon for a new clock radio. I must have analog volumn for the radio part. The digital tuners turn the clock on in the morning starting on volumn setting 10 or 12 TOO LOUD. With the volume dial, I can set the volume and have it stay at that volume. I also love that when using the radio to wake up, it plays for two hours, then resets itself. This means if I want to sleep in on the weekends, I can go back to sleep to the radio playing. If it plays for 2 hours then shuts off in the middle of the week, I know I am running really late!

And here is what I like about this clock that made me desperate to find a new one. In shopping for *newer* clocks here, I did not understand the "auto set" feature that will not allow me to set my clock to my own time myself..?? And "auto DST". Maybe I am just a control freak, but I can do that myself, thank you.

This clock also has red numbers on a black back-ground which makes it easy to see and not too bright at night. Has a battery backup 9 volt. Snooze bar is big & by itself. And it is a slide-bar to turn on & off, so if I want to go back to sleep without the music playing, it is easy to turn off with my eyes closed.

And lastly, there is a "sleep" button which will turn the radio on for about an hour if I want to go to sleep with the radio on.

Love this, and I am SO glad I could find another one here on Amazon!!!!

Buy Sony ICF-C25 - Clock radio Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment