Casio WS300-1EV Men's Full LCD Ana-Digi Illuminator Sport Watch

Casio WS300-1EV Men's Full LCD Ana-Digi Illuminator Sport WatchWhen I ordered this watch I did it because I saw this watch has features I need and maybe more than that. I was right.

First of all, I like dual time watch because I like to know exact time in other time zone.

Moreover, I don't want to ask someone for exact date. I want to have it on my watch. This watch also has useful feature lap memory which helps me when I run arround socer field because I often forget how many laps I made. And, one unexpected but very good feature is auto illumitator which helps me to see the time when my both hands are busy.

It is also water resistant which means a lot when I swim.

In short this watch is perfect for my needs and it is also very cheap.

i need a watch w/ a second hand (i'm a physician, and take pulses all the time). my "good" watch a le coultre i inherited from my dad needed to go in the shop for a while. i got this to use while it was gone.

i'm *amazed* by its accuracy. i have a few clocks that automatically sync to naval observatory time, and i sometimes call the official u.s. naval observatory time message at 202-762-1069. this watch has both a digital and an analog component, and the digital part has not gained or lost a second in several months! the analog (not synced w/ the digital, like my intelliquartz) has lost about a second every two weeks!

it's easy to reset the analog part, since the second hand stops when the stem is pulled out. and the blue backlighting is great especially the feature that allows you to put it in "position sensitive mode" and have it light up when you raise the face towards vertical to check the time. |< [] [] |_ !!!

my highest recommendation: it's now my daily watch. 5 stars.

Buy Casio WS300-1EV Men's Full LCD Ana-Digi Illuminator Sport Watch Now

Had this watch about two weeks. It's very light and comfortable to wear. Always shows the digital date and time, which is nice. I think it looks good, but you'll judge for yourself on that. It has a very pretty back-light, and can be set to automatically light-up when moved into "reading position". This actually works very well, although I doubt I'll ever use it. (The autolight feature automatically disables after a few hours to conserve battery.) As for durability, only time will tell, but Casio has a good rep in this department, so I expect at least a few years. Most likely it will last until I scratch up the face beyond all readability.

Read Best Reviews of Casio WS300-1EV Men's Full LCD Ana-Digi Illuminator Sport Watch Here

I have always liked Casio products. This WS300 watch is great. One feature I like is the user friendly size of the digital windows. They to see and read and yet the analog face is not obscured. Additionally, the watch arrived running and good operating order. The instruction booklet is adequate for setting up the watch.

Want Casio WS300-1EV Men's Full LCD Ana-Digi Illuminator Sport Watch Discount?

amazing watch waterproof and illuminates, only thing is when you shake the watch it makes a ringy noise but does not affect the watch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment