Energizer Max AAAA Size Batteries, 2-Count

Energizer Max AAAA Size Batteries, 2-CountPrevious AAAA size batteries (another brand) purchased from Radio Shack didn't work in my hearing aid controller. The positive end nipple wasn't large enough to make contact. The energizer AAAA batteries from Amazon worked just fine.

I was surprised how hard it was to find these in a B&M store. When I did find them, they were priced beyond reason so I fired up the old Dell, pointed my browser to Amazon, and submitted my order after a few clicks. Now I can scrape plaque from my teeth myself until my next visit to the dentist.

Buy Energizer Max AAAA Size Batteries, 2-Count Now

Visited four different retailers in my area, searching for this size battery. I should have known to visit Amazon first. Works great and the price can't be beat!

Read Best Reviews of Energizer Max AAAA Size Batteries, 2-Count Here

These are two AAAA (E96 LR61 1.5V) batteries in Energizer sealed pack. I have ordered on Amazon since I could not find AAAA size in stores. The batteries I received are in original sealed retail packaging and the expiry date is 3-2017 which is after 4 years! These are working fine with my Quartet Laser Pointer.

Want Energizer Max AAAA Size Batteries, 2-Count Discount?

Needed to go in my remote for my hearing aids by Resound and they were a perfect match for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment