PYLE PLCD70MUB AM/FM- CD/MP3 and SD/MMC/USB With Bluetooth Wireless Technology

PYLE PLCD70MUB AM/FM- CD/MP3 and SD/MMC/USB With Bluetooth Wireless Technology
  • AM/FM-Tuner CD MP3 Player - CD-R/CD-RW for MP3 Playback - Mode Button: Radio/CD/MP3/USB/SD - RCA Preamp Output - 240 Watts Maximum Total Output
  • PLL Synthesizer Tuning - ID3 Tag Information - 30 Station Memory: 18FM/12AM - White LED Multi Color LCD Display - US/European Frequency Compatible
  • Motorized Slide Down Detachable Face - Electronic Anti-Shock for CD/MP3 - Audio Control: Vol/Bal/Bas/Tre/FAd - 1 Bit D/A Converter. 8X Oversampling - Face Plate Carrying Case
  • DSP: Pop/Rock/Classic/Flat - Auto Power Loading - Local/Distance/Mono/Stereo Button - 3 Beam Laser Tracking - Unit Dimensions: 7"W x 6.75"D x 1.96"H
  • Auto Best Station Memory/ Preset Scan - Pause/Intro Scan/Repeat/Random - Loudness/Mute/Clock Button - Remote Control

This car deck has many great features, yet what good is it if the deck doesn't work properly. For one, the face off plate does not snap in easy at all. It almost feels you have to force it in. Secondly, why does a stereo needs a reset button?!! I had problems with some buttons which were doing something they shouldn't, as if it was programed wrong. For example the volume knob was also a button to scroll between the bass and trebel... well each time I pushed the button, it would turn up the stereo. I hit the rest button, yet it didn't work. In my experience, a deck that has a reset button must have problems from the get go! I had to return two of these brand new decks due to malfunctions. I don't suggest this deck at all!

Lastly, it's difficlut to read the screen. My dash slants slighty which causses a slight glare. There is no brightness control at all.

Buy PYLE PLCD70MUB AM/FM- CD/MP3 and SD/MMC/USB With Bluetooth Wireless Technology Now

I also found that the face plate was a little difficult to snap in. This doesn't bother me as I'll never take it out. The radio was a snap to install and it worked just fine the first time. All the features work. One thing; when you first start up the unit, make sure you put it in stereo mode. It took me 15 minutes to figure out why my left speakers weren't working. I love the bluetooth. The sound is great over the speakers and the microphone picks up your voice just fine. Unlike other brands, you cannot call for tech help if you run into a problem. There is no phone number to call in the instructions.

Read Best Reviews of PYLE PLCD70MUB AM/FM- CD/MP3 and SD/MMC/USB With Bluetooth Wireless Technology Here

Purchased this radio on April 10 2012,received it on or about April the 18th.Installed it the next day and it played great except,if the key was turned off and then turned right back on the radio would not turn on until the reset button was pushed,which was aggravating,but not worth taking it out.But on July 12th.i backed the car out of the garage shut it off went back in the house,when i came back out and started the car,no radio,so i pushed the reset button but nothing.it was dead,so i removed the radio after checking the fuses to see if a wire was broken.no broken wire,everything was as it should be but the radio was dead,no power,still no power,so i reinstalled my old radio which works fine.So take my advice if you are thinking of buying a new radio for your ride DO NOT buy a PYLE.they are junk.this page will not let me finish until i rate the item so i gave it one star but i would not have given it any if this would have finished without it.

Want PYLE PLCD70MUB AM/FM- CD/MP3 and SD/MMC/USB With Bluetooth Wireless Technology Discount?

This radio was DOA and Amazon quickly replaced it with another radio. A few months later the Radio had a mechanical failure that was beyond repair and I could not return it to amazon because it was outside the return window. This was a terrible radio from the start and I regret this purchase.

Save 64% Off

My husband's birthday was coming up soon, about the time I won the gift card so I wanted him to pick out something for his birthday. This radio is what he picked. He put it in his 60s Nova and he really likes it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment