Wave® music system with connect kit for iPod® - Graphite Gray

Wave® music system with connect kit for iPod® - Graphite Gray
  • Lifelike sound for CDs and radio-plus your iPod/iPhone® with this convenient package
  • System includes CD player, FM/AM tuner, headphone jack, alarm clock
  • Customized docking station charges your iPod even while playing
  • Remote operates system and basic iPod functions including playlist navigation
  • Compatible with iPhone and most iPod models

Great small music system--perfect for a non-techie like me who just wants good sound without a lot of fuss. I purchased the iPod extension along with it an play music from my iPhone all the time. I also purchased a cable from Radio Shack that plays the sound from my television through the Bose.

Buy Wave® music system with connect kit for iPod® - Graphite Gray Now

Wonderful sound quality and very easy to set up. Fits well on my kitchen counter. I purchased the iPod connect kit and was glad I did. Why did I wait so long to purchase????

Read Best Reviews of Wave® music system with connect kit for iPod® - Graphite Gray Here

Bought it for my wife last year she loves it & plays it several times a week. Highly recommend. The sound quality is amazing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment