Crosley CR3005A-BK Duet Radio (Black)

Crosley CR3005A-BK Duet Radio
  • AM/FM Alarm Clock Radio
  • AroundSound Design Provides Surround Sound Effect
  • AC Power Adapter
  • 5:1 Ratio Tuning Dial
  • External Antenna

Great radio picks up many stations (has a built-in telescopic antenna) and has great sound, not like most clock radios. I have another one of these radios without the clock and love it.

However I have a few issues with the clock. The clock runs off of 1 AA battery and is not lit. The sleep function is fixed at 20 minutes. I took mine apart and lit the clock with a white LED (not an easy job) but I like it much better now. I am now thinking about modifying the sleep timer. I would like it a few minutes longer or adjustable. And if your wondering, yes I'm an engineer.

Buy Crosley CR3005A-BK Duet Radio (Black) Now

This is a nice little clock radio, but too expensive for what you get. Other reviews have compared it to a Tivoli Model One, but they are light years apart. If you want a good looking radio that sounds ok, get this one. If you're just looking for a radio, get a Tivoli for just a bit more. Tivoli also do a clock radio, but they cost a fair bit more than the Crosley. Not having a backlight for the clock is disappointing and frustrating in the middle of the night. This radio looks good, but i really don't think it was worth the $120 paid with shipping.

Read Best Reviews of Crosley CR3005A-BK Duet Radio (Black) Here

My old clock radio died and I purchased the Crosley Duet clock radio. I live in a low lying area where the radio reception is poor but the Crosley picks up stations with no problem. Also, the sound is superior. The Crosley has a very nice appearance to it, classic yet modern at the same time.

Want Crosley CR3005A-BK Duet Radio (Black) Discount?

This clock radio has a great sound and a great design. I love the fact that I can connect my iPhone (or anything with a headphone jack) to it. The only flaw, as far as I'm concerned, is that the clock is not illuminated in any way. If I wake up when it's dark, I have to look at my phone for the time.

Save 35% Off

I bought this radio at BJ's and figured out how to connect it to my mp3 player with the cord that comes with the radio. I love it since it acts as a mp3 speaker, basically. The sound is great.

However, I cannot get the alarm or clock to work. You're supposed to just plug it in and the clock sets itself. Well, it doesn't. So, if you can't set the clock you very well can't set the alarm either.

I do love the look and came here to buy another one, but was shocked to find how expensive they are.

0 comments:

Post a Comment