Yamaha TSX-120WH Desktop Audio System (Single, White)

Yamaha TSX-120WH Desktop Audio System
  • iPod Dock on top panel
  • 30-station preset FM tuner
  • Clock with dual alarm function
  • Alarm modes: music, beep, music + beep
  • Handy card-type remote unit

So this is a nice unit. The box and packaging are great. Setup is super easy and can be done without the manual. Sound is crisp, clear with nice bass and a warm feel. The display has a nice auto dim and shows information nicely. The remore is not a cheap credit card type and has a nice and different button layout.

The iPod/iPhone interface & remote work perfectly with my iPhone 4 and 2nd gen iPod Nano. The iPad looks great on its white dock sitting behind the unit's iPod dock. The fact that they did not include AM does suck, and the FM reception sucks as well, but I did not buy it for those features. I use Pandora and other iPhone wi-fi audio apps to listen to music and news so AM/FM radio is irrelevant to me. I also plan to plug the iPad dock into the AUX input so that will work nicely Im sure. Overall I am very happy with the unit's sound, build quality and features.

Buy Yamaha TSX-120WH Desktop Audio System (Single, White) Now

We placed this unit in our kitchen and absolutely love the sound it creates! We've had a Bose Wave Radio previously in the same location and this unit hands down is superior. The DSP effects are superb as well. I personally don't mind the absence of the AM radio, I never use it, and because it has a top mounted AUX port, I can connect up my Android phone and use it as a music player + get all the AM radio stations I want from around the world. Against my advisement my son bought an Ipod (I hate grossly limited Apple products) and he puts his piece of crap Ipod Touch in the cradle and it quickly plays away.

Great Purchase, Worth The Cost, Easy to setup and function. A+++++

Read Best Reviews of Yamaha TSX-120WH Desktop Audio System (Single, White) Here

If you listen to music in your bedroom, this little monster sound great. it does fill a small room. If all you need is a no fuss small audio player in a bedroom or office this unit is just a fine product. IT REPLACES AN I-HOME PRODUCT WHICH I AM WARNING YOU" DONT BUY THEIR PRODUCTS" THEY OFFER NO GOOD CUSTOMER SUPPORT.

THEY SELL ITEMS TO A ONE TIME BUYER, THEY DONT CARE IF YOUR UNIT NEED TO BE REPAIRED. THEIR POLICY MUST BE IF THEY SOLD YOU ONE AND YOU WON'T BUY ANOTHER AGAIN IS OK WITH THEM.

I HOME IS NOT WHAT YOU BUY WHEN YOU NEED A NICE CLOCK RADIO

Want Yamaha TSX-120WH Desktop Audio System (Single, White) Discount?

At this price Yamaha should have added AM. Skimping on such a basic function for a radio is a major shortcoming.

0 comments:

Post a Comment