Sony CFD-E90 CD Radio Cassette Recorder (White)

Sony CFD-E90 CD Radio Cassette Recorder
  • CD, cassette, and radio boombox with CD-cassette synchro dubbing
  • Compact remote control, fold-out carry handle
  • 20 FM and 10 AM station presets; drift-free digital PLL tuning
  • Sleep/wake timer, jog dial for easy clock setting, and track selection
  • Audio CD-R/CD-RW playback compatibility, Mega Bass low-end sound enhancement

Purchased it to use on job sites; didn't need anything too fancy, the smaller size is what attracted me. The cassette feature along with CD seemed like a nice bonus.

However, after one week the CD Player would not play a disc, instead read "no disc" even when one was inserted. I later have read where this is a common failure with this unit. I returned it and tried another, but this one gave the "no disc" error right out of the box. Very disappointing product from Sony.

I ended up returning it and got something else entirely. Don't waste your time on this product.

Buy Sony CFD-E90 CD Radio Cassette Recorder (White) Now

We received 2 as gifts last Christmas. Both broke in 90 days same issue as everyone else "No disc" error. AVOID AT ANY PRICE!!!!!!! This is junk!!!!!

Read Best Reviews of Sony CFD-E90 CD Radio Cassette Recorder (White) Here

I purchased the Cd Radio Cassette-Corder CFD-E90 for my 1 year old son for Christmas. About a month ago we started getting the Error No Disc problem. It seems to be getting progressivly worse. The unit will not play CDs anymore and it is less than 6 months old! Never again I even paid extra to get the Sony name, but I won't do it again......

Want Sony CFD-E90 CD Radio Cassette Recorder (White) Discount?

I really did like this product, back when it actually worked. Then I started getting the infamous "No Disc" message. I really think Sony should do something about this unit. I don't know why they just didn't make it to say "Place Fist Here and Pound" instead of "No Disc." That really is what it makes you feel like. I finally got fed up and went to Best Buy for a replacement product. I bought a Sony CFD-S350, and it works fine. I guess the E series was just a really bad design or something.

Terrible sound quality and non-intuitive controles. Lack of digital radio tuning a HUGE turn-off for radio listeners. Don't buy this piece of junk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment