iLive 2.1-Channel Home Music System with Docking and Recharging for iPod and iPhone (Black)

iLive 2.1-Channel Home Music System with Docking and Recharging for iPod and iPhone
  • Home music system
  • iPod docking station
  • iPhone docking station
  • iPod iPhone charger

This model does not have an alarm clock as stated in description. If you want an alarm clock that will work without your ipod inserted, do not buy this one. The ipod must be inserted and of course you will need to download that app on your ipod if you have not already. The unit is nice, but not what I wanted so its going back. I have contacted the manufacturer, so hopefully item description will be changed.

Buy iLive 2.1-Channel Home Music System with Docking and Recharging for iPod and iPhone (Black) Now

THIS IS A GREAT PLAYER/CHARGER IF YOU HAVE A SPACE FOR IT. IT IS DEFINITELY NOT A 'BEDSIDE TABLE' SIZED PLAYER UNLESS YOU HAVE A WIDE NIGHT STAND. HOWEVER THE SOUND QUALITY IS GREAT, YOU CAN HEAR IT ALL OVER THE (SMALL) HOUSE.

THE ONLY DOWNSIDE I CAN GIVE IS THAT IT'S NOT SIMPLE TO FIT THE DOCKING PORT OF THE PHONE ONTO THE PLAYER. IT HAS TO BE THE EXACTLY CORRECT ANGLE.

ON THE UP SIDE, IT COMES WITH SEVERAL ADAPTERS TO HELP THE IPOD/IPHONE STABILITY ONCE IT'S ON THE CHARGER. THERE IS NO RADIO. THERE IS A CLOCK, EASILY READ AND IT'S BLUE LCD DISPLAY (RECOMMENDED OVER RED FOR BETTER SLEEP).

Read Best Reviews of iLive 2.1-Channel Home Music System with Docking and Recharging for iPod and iPhone (Black) Here

I bought this as a gift for my grandaughter. She loved it, but wished it had an alarm clock.. I thought it did have one when I ordered it.

Want iLive 2.1-Channel Home Music System with Docking and Recharging for iPod and iPhone (Black) Discount?

I was looking for a speaker system that would simply let me connect my iPhone and come with a remote. This product fit the bill best. It doesn't have a radio (which I didn't want anyway) and the sound quality is excellent for the small room (my office) where it is used. I would recommend this if you're not looking for anything fancy. It plays all incarnations of iPods plus has a jack for MP3 players as well. It's easy to use, both with or without the remote.

The remote that comes with this product is better than some of the other remotes in the market. It actually lets you choose playlists, songs, etc directly from the remote instead of only the iPhone/iPod itself. You can pause or stop, move between songs, mute etc.

All in all, this was well worth the money spent and I got exactly what I was looking for. Very happy with my purchase.

Save 70% Off

Mine worked great for a few weeks, then just stopped playing music from an Iphone or Ipod.

0 comments:

Post a Comment