Spongebob iPod Clock Radio (50262C-IPH)

Spongebob iPod Clock Radio
  • Charge and play your iPhone/iPod at the same time
  • Inverted LCD Screen for easy viewing during the Day and Night hours
  • Wake to iPhone/iPod Function - Wake up to your favorite tunes everyday!

I purchased this Skylanders ipod clock radio for my son for Christmas. He was so excited but soon to be disappointed. When the ipod gets put on the dock, it wipes the time and any other settings completely, so he either uses it as an alarm clock or has to reset the time every single time he uses it as an ipod dock. The sound is so-so but he wasn't worried about that. Very disappointed!!

Buy Spongebob iPod Clock Radio (50262C-IPH) Now

Great product! Bought for my 4 year old grandson. I was pleased with the quality and this dock looks better than I expected. Love the colors and detail of this dock. Would recommend this product and seller.

0 comments:

Post a Comment