Aquabourne FM Bath / Shower Radio, can be used as an MP3 speaker. Built in stand can also reversed f

Aquabourne FM Bath / Shower Radio, can be used as an MP3 speaker. Built in stand can also reversed for use as a hookThis is the best shower radio I've ever used.

Important facts not included on Amazon details:

Measures roughly 5"x4"x1.5". It is smaller than it looks in the picture

Uses 2x AA batteries for radio. Does not come with these batteries.

Uses 2x 76+ GA button batteries to run the clock/temperature display. These batteries were included in shipment, but appear to be DOA.

Pros:

-Clear, verbose sound. Not tinny like most shower radios I've used in the past

-Long battery life. Bought this in June, used it every morning for ~20 minutes, and I'm still on the same pair of AA rechargeable batteries. My old clock radio went through three AAAs every month.

-Has an Aux 3.5 MM port, so you can plug in an MP3 player, laptop or anything else, in addition to listening to FM.

-Small form factor. Very light. Measures roughly 5"x4"x1.5". The picture makes it look bigger than it actually is

-Hanging hook can be reversed into a stand.

Cons:

-Not mountable to the wall by itself. This can also be sort of an asset as you can quickly take it with you to the closet (if that NPR story is just too riveting). I hang it from one of those 3M adhesive hooks in my shower. It works great.

-Clock batteries were dead on arrival. I have never used the clock/temperature functions on this, so I can't appraise that part. I only care about the radio so I was not much bothered by the dead batteries.

-Aux port is located on the back. I would prefer it be on the side since I hang it against the wall in the shower. It's not a big deal but it causes the clock radio to hang askew when I'm using the 3.5MM cable. It sits fine when I'm not using the cable.

That's about it. If you're looking for an FM radio for your shower and you want it to be small, clear, loud, cheap, hook to MP3 player and get good battery life, then this seems to me to be the best option out there.

This radio has worked perfectly for us. It's been hanging in our shower for about a year. The batteries last longer than expected. The radio picks up stations as well as our stereo and the aux line allows us to listen to podcasts and internet radio. It doesn't take up much room and you can still work the knobs with wet, soapy hands.

Buy Aquabourne FM Bath / Shower Radio, can be used as an MP3 speaker. Built in stand can also reversed f Now

Opened the Amazon box and was shocked to see how small and cheap this product appeared. Looked like something you would pick up on a dollar isle. Also, the bottom is rounded so you have to hang it on something or lay it down. Can't believe this received a favorable review and can't believe I payed too much. :(

Read Best Reviews of Aquabourne FM Bath / Shower Radio, can be used as an MP3 speaker. Built in stand can also reversed f Here

Bought this for the shower to put on my shower rack. With in a couple of months, it lost volume and I couldn't hear it anymore.

Want Aquabourne FM Bath / Shower Radio, can be used as an MP3 speaker. Built in stand can also reversed f Discount?

The clock, calendar and thermometer worked fine but the radio did not work at all. The connection to a MP3 player did not work either.

0 comments:

Post a Comment