Fidelity FDS-C-Instant Theater Docking Station for Aiptek Camcorders

Fidelity FDS-C-Instant Theater Docking Station for Aiptek Camcorders
  • Instant Theater Docking Station for Aiptek Camcorders
  • Great for playing back your movies and music
  • Includes Clock Radio and FM Tuner
  • Also use with any MP3 player
  • Works on AC adapter or 4 AA batteries

I got this as a bonus when I purchased an Aiptek camera. This thing truly is a piece of garbage. The clarity of the audio is horrible. It seems like it is pushing way too much power through a tiny speaker. It sounded broken straight out of the box. The dock on top is useless, because it offers no way to charge your camera. It has a small lead-in, where you can feed the power adapter from your own charging cable, but it is really just a big hassle. I haven't touched it since I first tried it, and I would have returned it if I didn't get it for free. I don't even think it deserves a single star.

Buy Fidelity FDS-C-Instant Theater Docking Station for Aiptek Camcorders Now

Wow,,,what an awesome Docking Station! This thing has amazing sound and is very User Friendly! A must have for anyone who has a Aiptek Camcorder or Ipod!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment