Sony Boombox with CD Player, AM/FM Radio, and iPod Dock (White)

Sony Boombox with CD Player, AM/FM Radio, and iPod Dock
  • Supports most iPhone and iPod models with Universal Dock Connector
  • Built-in dock makes it easy to use--simply connect iPod and press play
  • CD-R/RW playback capability lets you play burned disks or create custom mixes from your existing music collection
  • iPod battery charging while on dock so you never have to worry about running low on battery life
  • Audio-in jack lets you easily connect other digital music players to the boombox
  • It supports most iPhone and iPod models with Universal Dock Connector

This is a neat boombox. I use it when I am cooking or just relaxing. I have only used it indoors (where it sounds great), but I think it is good (though not the best) for outdoors as well.

I had modest expectations when I purchased this and it has worked very well for me. I use an ipod touch in the docking station at it works great. There is no way to navigate ipod menu's (such as artist, songs, and playlist) on the boombox itself, but I use the touch interface on my ipod and it works fine. Of course, the play, pause, and forward/backward skip buttons on the boombox can be used with the ipod (for example, after you choose your favorite artist, playlist,etc on your ipod unit then you can hit play on the boombox and the song will play).

The cd player works great even with heavily used or slightly scratched cds and also plays cdr or cdrw burnt cds. The radio gets great reception. Although you won't be able to throw a window shattering party with this one, I think it is a good buy for most people.

Buy Sony Boombox with CD Player, AM/FM Radio, and iPod Dock (White) Now

I bought this box mostly to have a portable player for my ipod. This also has a cd player and radio which seemed to make it more functional but it is definitely not small/light/as portable as some of the other products I looked at. The sound is ok, not teriffic, but good enough for the backyard or listening around the house. I think I will use it a lot.

Read Best Reviews of Sony Boombox with CD Player, AM/FM Radio, and iPod Dock (White) Here

I am very pleased with my purchase! This was exactly what I wanted in order to a) give me an Ipod dock and b) eliminate the big bulky stereo system in my bedroom. So now I can choose to play my Ipod, listen to a CD or the radio! Plus it will charge my Ipod without having to turn on the computer! Great sound, great price! I would recommend!

Want Sony Boombox with CD Player, AM/FM Radio, and iPod Dock (White) Discount?

I was very disappointed with this product. The sound did not have ANY bass even though it has a bass booster. For Christmas I received the ILive Radio (IB318B) and compared the music between the two radios -using my IPOD. It wasn't even closethe ILive blew it away. The Sony radio was more expensive and the quality was sub par with music having bass. For those of you who like dance music go with the ILIVE.

Best of luck with your purchases.

I have been looking for an Ipod/ tuner radio/ cd player for months. I found another brand I liked after doing a google search but I personally do not like ordering brands or from sites that I do not know. My amazon search did not yield this item. I went to Best Buy to look for something else and decided to check out the radios and there was this one but in black. I wrote down as much info as I could regarding model, etc and came home and typed into amazon. Yeah!

We use it our toddlers room so he can have all three exposed to him. We love the local Jazz and NPR stations, we occasionally still buy and receive CDs for him, and also download music onto our Itunes that we dock for him to use. Yes, the reception could be better, esp. for a digital tuner but are extremely pleased overall, love the white, and was $79 (with free ship) compared to Best Buys $99!

0 comments:

Post a Comment