Pyle PLMRKT34WT In-Dash Marine AM/FM PLL Tuning Radio with USB/SD/MMC Reader

Pyle PLMRKT34WT In-Dash Marine AM/FM PLL Tuning Radio with USB/SD/MMC Reader
  • AM/FM-MPX PLL Tuning Radio - 2 Channel RCA Line Out - Blue Illumination
  • LCD Display - USB Interface (Decode MP3 WMA) - Clock Function
  • Volume/Bass/Treble/Balance/Fader Control - SD/MMC Slot - 2 Pairs of 6.5" Speakers System
  • 30 Station Memory - Aux Input - Weather Band Function
  • Power Output 4 x 50 Watts - Remote Control Marine COating

I put this on my fishing rig on a Saturday afternoon. Took about 2 hoursmostly 'cos i was messing with filming it. Nice components and the box really comes with everything you need. Careful with your cuts if you are installing yourselftemplates for the speakers help. Wiring diagrams all very straightforward and usable by anyone who can wield tools. Bottom linean excellent radio for your boat. Haven't got it soaked but seems sturdy.

Buy Pyle PLMRKT34WT In-Dash Marine AM/FM PLL Tuning Radio with USB/SD/MMC Reader Now

Cool set up. The system sounds grreat!! The most important feature to me and the best thing about this system. Of course the price was a plus, i am happy to say i could have easily spent more money on water proof system, but am super stoked i decided on this one. I don't get on the water as much as i'd like, but when i get the chance the systems been great to use.

Read Best Reviews of Pyle PLMRKT34WT In-Dash Marine AM/FM PLL Tuning Radio with USB/SD/MMC Reader Here

Bought this radio and speaker package for a beach radio. I installed this in a 150qt ice chest. Radio sounds great, speakers too. hooks up to phone via aux port. No issues

Great buy.

Want Pyle PLMRKT34WT In-Dash Marine AM/FM PLL Tuning Radio with USB/SD/MMC Reader Discount?

This was a gift, and I had it installed locally. The radio plays and sounds good.

It has been wet a couple of times, and hasn't effected the use. I use it often and seems reliable. I have not had any negative issues with it.

Save 63% Off

A buddy of mine helped me install it but to be honest it wasn't brain surgery. Once we mounted it in, all the wiring ran I could start testing it all out.

Like any stereo, I think there is a teething period of getting to know the settings, buttons, dials or knobs. I'm impatient so this is the hard part for me. Following the instructions, I got my time set, stations programmed (which it has a station programmer like and elephant's brain) and sound balanced. The sound is ample enough for being out on the water. I can have it up where I'm yelling over it but, I'm more about clear, quality sound then loud, which it can do both, I simply prefer music a little on the quieter side.

The controller takes a little of precise aim but otherwise it's fine. The whole unit looks and sounds clean and more expensive than it actually is. I'm very happy to have this installed on my boat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment