Grace Digital Audio TUNER PRO IR Stereo Component

Grace Digital Audio TUNER PRO IR Stereo Component
  • Audio/Video/Electronics
  • General Electronics

If you're listening to internet radio on your computer, this is a definite must-buy! I've listened much more to on-line stations now that I don't have to boot up my pc. Connected easily to my wi-fi & my home stereo w/ digital audio, and I've even added wireless connections to other parts of the house w/ some existing speakers I had! Nice addition to the home audio components. One item you need to know: Grace Audio website registration & set-up doesn't work w/ Internet Explorer for some reason; customer service answered my inquiry within a day & advised Mozilla Firefox (which I also use) or Google Chrome. And listen outside the borders... try Australia or Canada! It's not the same old music.

Save 22% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment