RCA RC105 .9 DUAL WAKE CLOCK RADIO

RCA RC105 .9 DUAL WAKE CLOCK RADIOI bought this radio just recently, although not from Amazon, and for a lot less. I needed a dual alarm clock. The radio works okay but you don't get a lot of stations. I'm basically satisfied. I just wanted an alarm clock. The LED display is not overly bright which I like. My only disappointment is that it says you can wake up to music or an alarm. I'd prefer to wake up to an alarm, but the only way you could possibly hear the alarm on this clock/radio is if it came with earphones, and then you still might not be able to hear it. I would have given it four stars had it not been for this flaw. I'd recommend it if you're not looking for a good radio with your alarm clock and/or the capability of waking up to an alarm rather than the radio.

0 comments:

Post a Comment