Jensen Docking Station/Alarm Clock/Music System for iPod (Black)

Jensen Docking Station/Alarm Clock/Music System for iPod
  • Output: 2 x 3W PMS
  • Remote Control
  • AM/FM Stereo Receiver with Digital Tuning
  • Multi-Function Back-lit LCD Display
  • Digital Volume Control

I just got this product from amazon.com. It seemed cheaply made. It was also a little difficult to get the settings set to my preferences. The alarm didn't work this morning, so that is still a work in progress. I have been using the radio and the docking station just fine. Bottom line: It is overpriced. If the price dropped to say, $35, then I would be satisfied with my purchase.

Buy Jensen Docking Station/Alarm Clock/Music System for iPod (Black) Now

Bought this for my son. It's great. My husband bought one for me which isn't nearly as nice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment