Coby CRA58BLK Digital AM/FM Alarm/Clock Radio, Black

Coby CRA58BLK Digital AM/FM Alarm/Clock Radio, Black
  • large LED display
  • sensitive AM/FM tuner
  • alarm clock with sleep/snooze timers, wake to music or buzzer
  • battery backup with 9V battery

The title says it.

You won't be able to receive many stations you can get on most radios. The tuner dial is very inaccurate. Stations overrun each other. You can hardly see the time in daylight because it is so dim. You can't see the tuner dot unless bright light is shining at it.

Let's see... could this item be worse? No, and it will cost you way too much to return it. Take the money and just burn it instead of buying this clock radio.

Buy Coby CRA58BLK Digital AM/FM Alarm/Clock Radio, Black Now

I bought this clock because I wanted something small and cheap. I was surprised with the fact the quality is pretty decent for the price range. No significant cons, I would buy it again.

Read Best Reviews of Coby CRA58BLK Digital AM/FM Alarm/Clock Radio, Black Here

I bought this product because it was way down in cost at 8.50 or something, and it had 2 separate alarms on it. I concede that it works, the radio is useless of course. The 2 alarms work, but I have to set my alarms for many different times and I have to go through clicking 4 different keys to set the alarm, it is a real pain. Unless you are going to want the alarm going off at the same time every day and don't care about the radio, this thing is a real pain to use, I found myself back using the one easy to click alarm with buttons for both hour and minute and resetting it twice, rather than fumble with this thing and all its buttons. I am still in the market for a second alarm clock. This thing is going into storage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment