Pyramid 2606D AM/FM Cassette Player with Fully Detachable Face

Pyramid 2606D AM/FM Cassette Player with Fully Detachable FaceShipped and arrived quickly-so far so good. But when unit was installed there was no power from the player to any speaker. Company has a place on their web site to send tech questions so I did so. Re-installed old player (same wiring configuration) and found all speakers worked. Tried a new Wal-mart brand unit and all speakers worked, so I'm pretty sure the unit I got is defective. Never got a response from the company so I called them about warranty issues. Sending the brand new unit to them cost me another $11, and I'll have to wait and see what they do. It is not an expensive unit so any additional money I spend seems like a waste-unless someone can tell me why it's my fault the thing doesn't work. If the manufacturer makes good on the repair or replacement I'll be happy to upgrade the rating, but I'm still out the additional shipping charge regardless.

Don't buy this product. Horrible manufacture. Seems like the knobs are going to fall apart or break with every touch/turn. Cassette player stopped working/no sound the day after I installed this piece of junk. The radio dial isn't accurate and goes in and out of tune to the point of frustration. The AUX INPUT seemed to work OK but who knows how long that would last given the rest of the failures after just a couple days of use? I returned this for a refund. I'm writing this review with hopes of sparing others a headache and hassle.

Buy Pyramid 2606D AM/FM Cassette Player with Fully Detachable Face Now

When you sent an item to a customer, no matter what it is, it should be tested to be 100% functional before selling it. This wasn't the case with this item. I purchased it I had it installed for my grandfather and it didn't work. Imagine the trouble I went through trying to explain to my grandfather why it didn't work. Very bad situation.

Read Best Reviews of Pyramid 2606D AM/FM Cassette Player with Fully Detachable Face Here

its worked first month and after that its work when its wanna work,, its junk junk junk dont buy it.

Want Pyramid 2606D AM/FM Cassette Player with Fully Detachable Face Discount?

This car stereo is the best the only thing you need to make it sound good is a car amplifier and this car stereo sounds great better than the expensive car stereo its recommendable

0 comments:

Post a Comment