Jensen JIMS-182 iPod MP3 Docking Speaker Station Dual Alarm Clock Radio

Jensen JIMS-182 iPod MP3 Docking Speaker Station Dual Alarm Clock Radio
  • Play and Charge Your iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPod Classic, iPod (5th Generation), iPod (4th Generation), and iPod Mini (iPod not included)
  • Auxiliary Input Jack with Cord Included for Connecting Your iPod Shuffle, MP3, or other Digital Audio Players
  • Multi-Function White Backlit LCD Display
  • Built-in AM/FM Stereo Receiver
  • Alarm Clock with Snooze - Wake to Gradual Light, Radio, Alarm, or iPod

Pros:

Nice small footprint

Nice design

Good radio reception

Works on batteries

Cons:

Cannot use it with protective case on Ipod touch (unless you don't use the attachment and risk damaging unit and ipod)

When alarm turns on to radio you only see radio station and not time

LCD is a bit too bright to have it facing your bed at night

Although good for its small size, the audio is a bit weak.

Buy Jensen JIMS-182 iPod MP3 Docking Speaker Station Dual Alarm Clock Radio Now

This product was great! It was exactly what I needed (something to wake me up to my music and to play my iPod without draining the battery). Less than two years after I bought it, the snooze button quit working. I can push it all morning, but it never snoozes. So if you are looking for something to just listen/wake up to without a choice to snooze, I would purchase this dock.

Read Best Reviews of Jensen JIMS-182 iPod MP3 Docking Speaker Station Dual Alarm Clock Radio Here

I recently received this item from Amazon , service was exceptional as always ......... product was not !

Sound quality is pathetic . I didn't expect concert hall performance , but thought it should sound better than the transistor radios I had as a kid .

Want Jensen JIMS-182 iPod MP3 Docking Speaker Station Dual Alarm Clock Radio Discount?

Very disappointed in this i pod dock. I bought this for my daughter and after a couple weeks it just stopped working. Luckily we were still within the 30 days for a return and Amazon was wonderful and we had a new one the next day. Hopefully it was a fluke and the new one will continue to work fine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment