LCD Clock Radio w/ Dock for iPhone

LCD Clock Radio w/ Dock for iPhone
  • Sony ICF-CL75iP Multi-function Clock Radio for iPod

This clock unfortunately goes to a blank screen in the middle of the night way to often. Resulting in the alarm not going off. You have to unplug and plug to reset it. The radio and LCD display is nice looking (a little too bright at night for my liking) and iPhone docking station does not work now with the newest iPhone.

Buy LCD Clock Radio w/ Dock for iPhone Now

I love this clock. It is the second one I have owned and until or unless I update my iPod, I will continue to own and use this one. It is perfect and exactly as advertised. It does all of the things the hype says it will do. I have never had any problem with any of the myriad of functions.

The first one was sent to me by my daughter as a Christmas or Birthday gift. She and my granddaughter made a lot of wake-up messages which I used daily. She and I loaded tons of photos for the ongoing slide show. The time and photos have many different choices of mode so you see the time the way you like to see it displayed.

The iPod charger if for the original. It played what I programmed it for perfectly. The sound was perfectly nice and very clear for the iPod and the radio, too. I used the nature sounds to go to sleep and the recorded fun alarms to wake up. Perfect sound. Not my granddaughter on steroids or helium, my granddaughter.

It also uses every type of memory card I, my daughter and my sisters own. Everyone had a photo to add to the array once they saw it. The photo display is perfect, very clear with gloriously focused colors.

Just so you know, this is the second because the first was lost while being transported from one coast to the other. Except for that one occasion, when I didn't pack it in the bags I took with me, it traveled well wherever I took it. And, I took it every where I would be working for any period longer than a month.

My sincerest suggestion it that you read the little instruction manual BEFORE you do anything. This simple clock does a million things. If you don't want the problems from the other review, knowing what you are doing just might help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment