Naxa NI-3103 Digital Alarm Clock Radio with Dock for iPod

Naxa NI-3103 Digital Alarm Clock Radio with Dock for iPod
  • Alarm Clock with docking cradle for various types of iPods
  • Wake up to alarm, iPod or Buzzer
  • Full Function Remote Control
  • Plays music from iPod
  • Charges iPod while Docked

This machine has been used every day since Christmas. My daughter loves it and it has been pretty user friendly. She is only 9 and has figured out how to operate it fairly easily. Good sound and quality for the price.

Buy Naxa NI-3103 Digital Alarm Clock Radio with Dock for iPod Now

My daughter received this as a gift this Xmas. It lasted about 5 weeks, until a part broke off. My daughter did not realize it broke and when she touched it, it sliced her finger. I emailed company to see if we could get the defective item replaced. I was even willing to send them the broken one back, but Naxa said no.. Because it was a gift. This is a poorly made item that will not last even 6 weeks. It is defective and dangerous and the company who makes it is rude. Trust me! Don't buy this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment