iLive IHP310B 30-Pin iPod/iPhone Speaker Dock with CD Player

iLive IHP310B 30-Pin iPod/iPhone Speaker Dock with CD Player
  • Plays and charges docked iPhone & iPod
  • FM radio with station memory presets (20)
  • LCD with white backlight and digital clock
  • Last User Setting for source, volume, radio station preset
  • Full feature remote control (Requires 2 AAA batteries not included

We have been looking for a good music system for an affordable price. Perfect item for us. Love the docking station feature. It has good sound for a smaller player. It comes with a remote control. Very happy with this product and

recommend it to others.

Buy iLive IHP310B 30-Pin iPod/iPhone Speaker Dock with CD Player Now

I bought two of these brand new to give as Christmas gifts. Both of them, not just one but both, were defective right out of the box. The CD Player "open" function would not work. I tried pressing it on the remote and on the console itself, but the cd player would not open. I called customer support to find out that they are aware that their products have this problem. The very hard to understand customer service guy told me to restore the item to its factory settings. I did this and the CD player started working. However, I unplugged it to move it, and when I plugged it back in, the CD player was a no go again. Customer Supports only advice at this point was to return the merchandise.

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO ANYONE. I BOUGHT TWO, BRAND NEW, AND THEY BOTH HAD THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM. MOREOVER, THEY KNOW THAT THEY'RE SELLING A DEFECTIVE PRODUCT AND THEY DON'T CARE.

Read Best Reviews of iLive IHP310B 30-Pin iPod/iPhone Speaker Dock with CD Player Here

Overall the speakers look GREAT. The led lights give it a great modern look. Features are also great. I like how it has radio with a CD player, always goo to have variety.

However, the reception for the radio can be a bit off.

The biggest drawback is sound quality. I have great beats headphones and know what good sound is. However these speaker's quality are only average, I was expecting much better for the price paid.

Want iLive IHP310B 30-Pin iPod/iPhone Speaker Dock with CD Player Discount?

After my other docking system broke, I was searching for a better one and this one sure is better and was only $30 more. I love that it has so many features. I can play my ipod,cds,or simply just listen to the radio. I love how it includes a remote that controls everything, including my ipod. Also, I am able to hook up my ipod to my tv which is awesome. If you have the money to buy this, it's so worth it. You'll really enjoy it!

Save 20% Off

The product page needs to be updated, this system is nice looking et all but its not iphone 4 or ipod touch 4 compatible, just an fyi. also the port to connect video out is just that, an rca video out forcing you to use the system as speakers instead of your tvs speakers...

0 comments:

Post a Comment