Pandigital Pan Touch PAN1059MW02T 10.4-Inch Digital Picture Frame with 2 Interchangeable Frames

Pandigital Pan Touch PAN1059MW02T 10.4-Inch Digital Picture Frame with 2 Interchangeable Frames
  • 10.4 viewable LCD display - holds up to 2000 compressed Images, 4:3 Aspect Ratio
  • Two frames included to match any décor; Black Wood and Metal.
  • 6 in 1 Card Reader - CF/SD/MS/MS-PRO/MMC/XD,
  • Alarm, Clock, Calendar and Programmable ON/Off timer, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Wireless compatible with Wi-Fi Dongle (Sold Separately)
  • 512 MB Internal Memory

Was so excited to get the photo frame it was very pretty. I put my camera card in a up came all my pictures. Beautiful, I thought. Unfortunately the remote didn't work. Took it to Radio Shack and they put a new battery in for me. Got it home and it worked for about a day. I found it impossible to operate without the remote so I sent it back. Thanks to Amazon and the distributor I got a full refund. Think I'll wait until they get the bugs out of this product before I get another one. I should have read some reviews before ordering.

Buy Pandigital Pan Touch PAN1059MW02T 10.4-Inch Digital Picture Frame with 2 Interchangeable Frames Now

Product met expectations in use showing pictures as a slide show, and was brand new in the box as advertised.

0 comments:

Post a Comment