iSound ISOUND-1669 DreamTime Pro FM Clock Radio - Black

iSound  ISOUND-1669 DreamTime Pro FM Clock Radio - Black
  • Play and Charge your iPhone or iPod
  • Clock syncs with iPhone clock
  • AUX input for other music devices
  • Digital FM radio with 20 presets

Just got this out of the box. It actually fills the kitchen with sound. It's definitely not a Bose but for the price it does what I want. I would say the sound quality is way better than a typical clock radio. I didn't even realize it has a remote that works well too. I will be keeping this until I get the Bose wave radio which is about 10x the cost so it might be a while.

Buy iSound ISOUND-1669 DreamTime Pro FM Clock Radio - Black Now

Great sound, compact look, good features. Unfortunately the insert will not connect with the newest iPhone (I have the iPhone 4) and barely fits the iTouch. This is even without case protectors!

0 comments:

Post a Comment