PYLE PLMCA10 100-Watt Motorcycle/ATV/Snowmobile Mount MP3/Ipod Amplifier with Dual Handle-Bar Mount

PYLE PLMCA10 100-Watt Motorcycle/ATV/Snowmobile Mount MP3/Ipod Amplifier with Dual Handle-Bar Mount Weatherproof Speakers and FM Radio
  • FM Radio/AUX/Clock Modes- Dot Matrix LCD FM Frequency and Clock Time Display -Audio Devices Like CD/MD/Mp3/Ipod, etc - S/N: >50dB - Amplifer Dimensions: 4.37''H X 3.14''W X 1.77''D
  • Built in FM Radio with Electric Tuning - Volume/Treble/Bass Digital Control - Remote Control Unit- 3'' Dual weatherproof Speakers - Speaker Dimensions: 4.46''H X 4.09''W X 4.09''D
  • Up/Down Auto-scan Tuning System - Mute Function - Mini Amplifier Suitable for 12 Volts Motorcycles/Scooters/Boat/snowmobile/ATV/Waverunner - Channel Balance:<2dB
  • FM Coverage : 87.5-108.0MHZ - POWER Switch and Indicator - 50 Watts × 2 @ 2 Ohm 10%THD - FM Sensitivity:10V @ S/N 30dB
  • FM Stereo/Mono Operation - 3.5mm Stereo Input Jack, Easy Connection to the Output of Other- Frequency Response 20Hz-20KHz - Easy Mounting Brackets and Accessories included

WoW! I did not expect this at all. I ordered this system based on reviews and I'm glad the reviews were right. The system is very simple to install and it works great. I installed this system on my 2001 kawasaki vulcan 1500 myself. At 80 MPH I hear my mp3 music load and clear. The only thing I'm not happy about is the Fm radio reception, it's not that great. If you're looking to buy a system that is waterproof, sounds great( with your MP3) and you dont want to spend a load of money dont look any further. For the price I found it to be Great.

Buy PYLE PLMCA10 100-Watt Motorcycle/ATV/Snowmobile Mount MP3/Ipod Amplifier with Dual Handle-Bar Mount Now

DON"T BE A VICTIM!

Be prepared to return to seller minus your postage/shipping costs. Manufacturer keeps product (theft)and as of one month has not returned it. Took 84 dollars to buy additional aftermarket brackets just to install out of the box and when installed FM reception was so horrible even within a Metropolitan community of infinite stations the sound was AM quality. Aux. connection for mp3 or ipod stopped working after two hours of driving. Boycott this product and anyone who has the nerve to market it. I am out the money with only two cheesey plastic speakers still mounted to my chrome pclamps on my motorcycle handlebars. Pyle (pile) Audio ripped me off.

Read Best Reviews of PYLE PLMCA10 100-Watt Motorcycle/ATV/Snowmobile Mount MP3/Ipod Amplifier with Dual Handle-Bar Mount Here

this is the third radio i've purchased. third not becaused of any fault in the item,but because of myself. these things won't tolerate too much vibration,and the mounts that i've been making to mount these on my motorcycle haven't been able to absorb it, so they have been coming apart inside.i think i've finaly came upon a design that works.

so if you want an excellent stereo for a motorcycle or anything like that, then this is a good one. i just wish the manufacturer could supply mounts for the radio.they supply mounts for the speakers,but not the radio.so be prepared to create something for that.

Want PYLE PLMCA10 100-Watt Motorcycle/ATV/Snowmobile Mount MP3/Ipod Amplifier with Dual Handle-Bar Mount Discount?

I read all the reviews on this product, most of the folks were not happy with the FM reception. I agree, but I did not purchase this to listen to FM. I use this product with my GARMIN. My GARMIN has an MP3 player built in. So I cruise on my VTX1800T and enjoy the tunes and when it is time to turn the music stops and Mr. GARMIN says turn and then music return.

For the price you CAN NOT go wrong!!!

Save 62% Off

I have a 2005 Honda Rancher everything fit in the utility box beside the gas tank,I used velcro to keep it from moving around. The radio really impressed me then I hooked up my mp3 player,this little outfit has a good volume on the speakers, It is real easy to hook up and all the hardware came with it.I am well pleased with it. All my friends are ordering there's now..... Thanks Buddy

0 comments:

Post a Comment