Gpx Ilive CI109S Am/fm Clock Radio with Ipod Dock

Gpx Ilive CI109S Am/fm Clock Radio with Ipod Dock
  • Dock plays and charges iPod
  • AM/FM Radio
  • Built in Speakers
  • White Backlit Digital Clock Display
  • Wake to Radio or Buzzer or iPod

I wanted a cheap clock radio that would work with my iPod Nano G4. The sound quality is not that great and neither is the FM antenna, but I guess you get what you pay for. If I could do it again, I'd probably spend a little more money for a better product.

Buy Gpx Ilive CI109S Am/fm Clock Radio with Ipod Dock Now

The Ipod portion of this product works fine. Yes the quality is not great. I recieved this as a gift from a friend almost a year ago. It has played my ipod loyally and hs been sitting on my dresser. Well I bought batteries for it to use incase of emergency and it dosen't work with them. I plug it in and it works. if I take if off the wall plug then I lose all power and it wont power up with the batteries in it. Guess I will have to get a new radio b/c this isn't going to work. (yest I checked the batteries in another product and they worked.)

Read Best Reviews of Gpx Ilive CI109S Am/fm Clock Radio with Ipod Dock Here

Gave this to my son for Christmas because he was also getting an ipod from Grandparents. Nice size and said it did all that we needed it to do, plays the ipod well but the radio part is a piece of junk. Static drowns out the sound when you have it on low volume and it does not matter if its on AM or FM. No matter what you do to the antenna it does not make a difference. This item is basically just for playing your ipod on, not for listening to the radio with. There is also an AUX connection but I as of yet have not been able to find anything that works in it.

Want Gpx Ilive CI109S Am/fm Clock Radio with Ipod Dock Discount?

I understand when something is cheap, you are probably losing quality. But this junk is an embarrassment to have given as a gift to a kid. The static is louder than the music. It shows an ipod shuffle playing on the box but you need to buy an additional cord for that you discover Christmas morning. And the sound, no matter what the source is, stinks. Flat out, this isn't worth getting for free. I could have used the cardboard box to recycle wrapping paper along with the eventual 'Thanks for this piece of crud' letter and it would be worth more than the junk inside. I wish I would have read a review like this before I wasted my money. Next time I will give the kid a check and tell him it is for his Bose savings account.

Save 20% Off

I bought this for my teenaged daughter. It is a great value for the price. My kids love their ipods and this is a great way to charge it while listening to it through speakers. I"m thinking of buying another one for myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment