HMDX Audio HX-B312 Flow Bedside Audio

HMDX Audio HX-B312 Flow Bedside Audio
  • Charges and plays iPhone, iPod, and iPad
  • Full-function dual alarm clock with gradual wake
  • Passive subwoofer for expanded bass profile
  • USB port for charging your devices
  • Aux-in for connecting external music devices

I am returning this because you can not read the lcd screen if you are lower than the clock. I have to sit up in my bed to be able to read it at any brightness level.

Buy HMDX Audio HX-B312 Flow Bedside Audio Now

I bought 2 of these one for my brother and one for my sister-in-law. One had an iPad one an iPod. They both LOVED it. My brother can watch netflix on his iPad as he falls asleep, then when he wakes up he can resume watching what he fell asleep to. It plays music from the device or FM radio. It was a hit!

Read Best Reviews of HMDX Audio HX-B312 Flow Bedside Audio Here

Perfect! small, 5 dim options, gradual alarm wakes me up in a better mood, hitting any button BESIDES the snooze button turns off alarm, great sound, can control i-phone player with remote, can use snooze button to turn off radio for falling asleep. The only complaint is it don't make breakfast and coffee.

Want HMDX Audio HX-B312 Flow Bedside Audio Discount?

I am overall pleased with this purchase. However, I am giving it a 4 because the information on this item does not explain to you that your i-phone will not dock with a cover on it like the otterbox. Now I have had to ditch my 40.00 otterbox for a skin which does not fully protect it from damage. Good Luck!!

Save 55% Off

It works great. It's easy to set. I ordered it because it has 2 alarms and for two different schedules, that's great.

0 comments:

Post a Comment