TMC VM2000 2 Line Speakerphone

TMC VM2000 2 Line Speakerphone
  • TMC
  • Corded Telephones
  • 2 Line Speakerphone
  • TMC-VM2000

I wanted a phone that would let me know when a new message came in on the AT&T landline voice mail. This phone works well. A new call light turns on when a new message arrives and goes off when the message has been heard & you hang up from the voice mail. I set the voice mail button to call the AT&T message number, enter the password and then play new messages. phonenumber,password #,1 I did have one problem. During a power failure (I don't remember if I had the batteries in the phone or not) the phone lost line 2.

After trying all the phone settings I could to fix the problem with no success, I called the manufacturer. I left my phone number for a call back and with 30 minutes Arthur called back. He quickly fixed the problem by telling me the commands to set the phone back to the factory settings. Excellent phone, excellent customer service.

There are lots of phone settings to work with other phone systems.

I have had the phone for more than 6 months.

My First product review!

Save 24% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment