Unlocked Android 2.2 Phone A5000 Touch Screen WIFI GPS Dual Sim Quadband JAVA

Unlocked Android 2.2 Phone A5000 Touch Screen WIFI GPS Dual Sim Quadband JAVAI am very pissed as I liked what I saw on the phone specs but I seemed to have purchased the resistive screen instead of the capacitive which I had desired. As soon as I ordered it I realized my folley and tried to cancel my order inorder to choose the more expensive version but this option was not available to me; the status read "Preparing package"..... I mean come on!!!! I thought "man hey wow this is going to be shipped the same hour or maybe even the same day" BUT IT HAS BEEN FOUR DAYS GOING ON FIVE AND THE STATUS IS STILL "NOT YET SHIPPED".

I haven't even received the package and I am dissatisfied with the service. It feels like I fell into a Chinese Trap and that I really ordered from Hong kong or something. If I wanted to be unsure of my package and felt I has $200 USD to burn I would have simply bought it directly from China or Singapore or wherever the heck has these phones in abundance.... But No I chose Amazon because i felt safe that I would receive my package in a timely basis and in good shape.

Anyway I'll try to write a review when the phone finally arrives in like a month or so!!!

////-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------////

Update: 2011-10-17

////-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------////

I received the phone in about a month's time after my order. I am convinced that it was shipped from outside the US but that's O.K. I'm dealing with it. Now unto my review of the phone:

Pros:

-->You can't go wrong as it has Android 2.2. You get all the features of any other Android phone. This is my first Android phone and I like the O.S. I have an IOS device so in comparrison of O.S. with the IPhone being a 10, a vanilla Android 2.2 phone gets a 6. This is pretty good when compared to above excellence!

-->The TV feature works well and the interface is easy to use

-->The phone is unlocked and the dual SIM features work seemlessly in synergy.

-->Wifi signal is not as strong as my other wireless devices but works well.

-->The phone is relatively light and has as sturdy build.

Cons:

-->The phone's hardware seems to barely meet the O.S. requirements as the phone is frustratingly slow if any additional software is installed. This is perhaps the phone's Achilles Heel as all other cons could have been overlooked.

-->The camera is 2MP and NOT the advertised 3MP.

-->The radio needs a headset to work. The designers of the phone could have used the phone's TV antenna alike other Chinese phones (What a shame!).

-->I was hoping the generic Home/Menu/Back/Search buttons would have had backlights which they don't. I have to guess as to where to press when in dark places.

-->The speaker volume is a bit too low for both loudspeaker and built-in. I use a headset so I got aroung that problem.

-->I didn't get the GPS to work. Maybe I don't know enough about how GPS works, or maybe it's because I'm in Trinidad!

Summary:

Overall the phone is a good buy for the price.

I would advise putting out a little extra to get the "Capacitive screen as this could possible improve user experience and perhaps the camera would really be 3MP.

Dual sim works fine, when you are using sim1 you can not use the sim2. Wifi, bluetooth, GPS are good. All android functions works fine. BUT (always there is a BUT) the touch screen some times doesn't work. You must restart the phone, or lock out it and then try again. It happens one or two times per day (a lot). I can survive with this, but once I can't answer the call...

Buy Unlocked Android 2.2 Phone A5000 Touch Screen WIFI GPS Dual Sim Quadband JAVA Now

El servicio de entrega estuvo a la altura de la empresa que representa, Felicitaciones por la seriedad y responsabilidad que han demostrado.

Continuen así

Read Best Reviews of Unlocked Android 2.2 Phone A5000 Touch Screen WIFI GPS Dual Sim Quadband JAVA Here

i purchase this phone form the 11/28/2012 and i have not received it up until this day 12/26/2012 i mean i want it for the holidays i taught it would have been possible bi i am soooooooooooooooooooooooooo didappointed that until now it still cant arrive i wish i had not made this order:(

Want Unlocked Android 2.2 Phone A5000 Touch Screen WIFI GPS Dual Sim Quadband JAVA Discount?

This phone worked for a month befor it broke no on/off functoin bat. removal and reinstall turns it on but no off function and no calls in or out. to bad I was traveling to Singapore when I put my sim card in my spair phone and I called the office to find out theay were trining to call me when I was in Houston and in LAX to tell me the job canaxaled. thousands of dollars wasted on this JUNK Phone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment