MQ998 Cell Phone Watch Mobile 1.5" Quad Band Camera Mp3/4

MQ998 Cell Phone Watch Mobile 1.5' Quad Band Camera Mp3/4Update: the phone is broken. See comment to this review. I did get bluetooth to work well with two headsets, but it is useless now.

I was looking for a very small mobile phone when I happened on this baby and was hooked. Unfortunately, I got it in pink, not really my macho thing, but I am reconciled.

It works very well with a Tmobile SIM and there was no setup involved. I have a $15 a month plan and WAP is agonizingly slow, and I haven't figured out how to use it correctly yet. But that isn't a big concern.

The specs say it will work with a 4GB micro media card, but it seems to be working great with my 32GB card.

I primarily got this for jogging, just as a way to be able to make calls or send text messages. It does both well. The camera seems very primitive to me, but I don't care. I had to watch a video to find the stylus -my fingernail worked ok without it.

It works with a bluetooth headset but I found setup confusing. I have a Jabra BT3030. Pairing worked. I got a voice recording I made to play on my new Lenovo laptop using bluetooth -accidentally! I have not yet managed to hear music on the watch from the bt buds.

Non-bt buds came with the watch phone and work fine. But you have to plug them into the usb port which is awkward and risky if you are moving -that's why buying a bt headset is recommended.

Unfortunately, the built in FM radio requires the buds to be plugged in to the usb port to work, since it uses them as an antenna. Upshot: you probably won't use the FM radio much when on the move.

I found the sound recorder recording level very faint. I thought at first that sound playback was faint in general, but later I listened to Economist news stories and sound level was fine. The speaker of the watch is loud enough that you could call without using headphones of any sort in a pinch -you could hear the caller and the caller could hear you.

Text messages have a cute graphic when they arrive and a distinctive sound, as do phone calls.

The manual is written in that sometimes delightful fake English that is always awkward and often unclear.

The screen size is so small that reading ebooks seems an unlikely pastime, though an ebook reader is part of the software.

All in all, if you mainly want to call and text, this watch could be a blast, especially if you don't mind an occasional puzzle thrown in for free.

Apparently you can get this for less from non-Amazon sources. I think anything under $100 is a decent price.

+. colors of the screen

+.very complete

+ excellent camera

+. video recorder, video player.

+. not so big watch

+. good sound

+. battery durability

+. good pen

-. not games!!!!

Buy MQ998 Cell Phone Watch Mobile 1.5" Quad Band Camera Mp3/4 Now

Although I do not have the cell phone feature working, yet, the watch does all that it promises after you buy the micro SD and the SIM card. Takes video, records sound, takes pictures, tells time. The screens are user friendly and make sense once you get the hang of it. The watch includes a stylus right in the wristband. The watch was set to English, instead of Chinese, which was helpful. The greatest negative was the lack of tech support. I learned by typing MQ998 on You tube.

Read Best Reviews of MQ998 Cell Phone Watch Mobile 1.5" Quad Band Camera Mp3/4 Here

item was received within timeframe; however , it doesn't charge neither of the batteries work in the watch. So I'm not sure if the thing even works. Seller said they were going to send new batteries but I have never received them as of yet. Im over this thing I just want to send it all back and get my money refunded. Never had a bad experience from Amazon until this.

Want MQ998 Cell Phone Watch Mobile 1.5" Quad Band Camera Mp3/4 Discount?

Was a gift for a relitive. She was excited to get it and was using it all night. Not 100% sure much else about it.

Save 63% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment